We are recognized as industry experts in the complexities of government contracting. We partner with our clients to navigate the labyrinth of federal contracting laws and regulations, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS). We use our extensive knowledge and experience to identify and rectify potential compliance issues before they become a significant problem for your company.
Compliance risks government contractors commonly face include:
- Failure to comply with system requirements established by DCAA
- Accounting system controls which do not comply with federal requirements
- Incorrectly accounting for unallowable costs
- Non-compliant procurement and subcontracting activities
- Non-compliant timekeeping policies, procedures and controls
- Falsely presenting cost and pricing data
- Lack of compliant compensation policy
The professionals at Saggar & Rosenberg work with our client's senior management, accounting staff, contracting officer and compliance staff to identify areas of compliance weakness. We will conduct a comprehensive review of your systems and operations and then implement proper processes, procedures, systems and controls to eliminate the risks of non-compliance. Because we recognize each of our clients is unique we use our experience to tailor and modify these to achieve compliance and create efficiencies in a cost effective manner.