Few things are more important to business owners than the value they've built in their business. Whether you're negotiating a merger, considering new shareholders, attempting to resolve disputes associated with liability, shareholder equity, estate planning or marital dissolution, an objective valuation can be the difference between gain or loss, success or failure.
Valuation services are required for the following circumstances:
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyout transactions
- Bank financial
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions and joint ventures for spin-off or sale
- Shareholder disputes and litigation
- Business damage assessment and determination
- Tax litigation
Business valuation is not an exact science. Value determination is based on judgment, experience and relevant information. Our professionals are highly qualified and have significant experience evaluating all types of companies. Our approach is to gain an intimate understanding of what constitutes the value of your business. While working closely with you, we will analyze your operations and historical financial data in order to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion.